Knock screen unlock on PC: Knock screen unlock is a Free App, developed by the UK HD HOT VIDEO TEAM for Android devices, but it can be used on PC or Laptops as well. We will look into the process of How to Download and install Knock screen unlock on PC running Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac OS X.
With the free Android app “Knock Screen Unlock” you can design your lockscreen in the style of a locked door. “Knock Screen Unlock” allows you to set up a lockscreen instead of the standard lock screen that pops up in the garb of an old door. To unlock your smartphone, just tap on the screen and your phone will be unlocked.
You can also set whether or not the lockscreen displays the status bar. This is useful if you just want to check your notifications without having to unlock your phone.
Conclusion: The free app “Knock Screen Unlock” is an interesting alternative to the standard lock screen. Visually, the application is unfortunately no feast for the eyes.
Note: This application requires Android OS 1.6 or higher. The download button will link you to the Google Play Store where you can install the software.
Also Read: Joy2Touch Server 4 on PC (Windows & Mac).
Download Links For Knock screen unlock
How to Download: BlueStacks For PC
Download and Install Knock screen unlock on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Link which is provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market(Play Store) and Search for the Knock screen unlock.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!