Chess Openings Wizard is where tournament players go to work on their openings.
The app is based on the Bookup program that first came out in 1984. It has full editing and training power like its brethren apps on Macintosh and Windows.
Openings can be moved back and forth to the Macintosh and Windows versions using a free Dropbox account.
Chess Openings Wizard does not play chess nor does it come with a game collection or a vast opening overview. There are many free apps that do those things.
Chess Openings Wizard is meant for designing openings for White and designing defenses for Black and then testing the player on his or her knowledge of the lines by playing mock games.
Some sample ebooks are included but the most important ebook is the one you make for yourself.
A free chess engine server program can be run on Macintosh or Windows to allow your Android to use the latest and strongest UCI engines for live analysis. The Android device and the server must shar ….. Read Full Description
[appbox googleplay com.bookup.chessopeningswizard]
Download and Install Chess Openings Wizard on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Link which is provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market(Play Store) and Search for the Chess Openings Wizard.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!