Ghost Commander is a dualpanel file manager as well as a FTP SFTP SMB WebDAV Drive BOX Dropbox client! which will let you to manage your files locally or remotely as well as tweak your system in the root mode.
This version of the application is identical to the free version. Also this is an open source software see http:tinyurl.comgcsource.
The main idea behind the user interface is classic: copy and move files from one panel to another. Simple.
Also to not overload the display with extra checkboxes file selection is made as follows: each file row is divided by two zones: tapping on the left you open files and folders tapping on the right you select multiple items. If you are left handed that could be swapped in the settings.
Writing access to external sdcard drives and USB OTG is provided through a special quotStorage Access Frameworkquot mode. Native mode can give only a readonly access to external drives.
Ghost Commander supports FTP and SFTP s ….. Read Full Description
[appbox googleplay com.ghostsq.commander.donate]
Download and Install Ghost Commander File Manager donate on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Link which is provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market(Play Store) and Search for the Ghost Commander File Manager donate.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!