Do you want to Download GPS Waypoints on PC (Windows & Mac) on PC (Windows & Mac). If it is the case you are on the right path.
First you need to read this article in order to understand the requirments to Download GPS Waypoints on PC (Windows & Mac).
with the latest version of v3.0. It is developed by Bluecover Technologies and is one of
the best free Android App in Tools App category. GPS Waypoints currently
has a rating of 4.3 with 756 reviews and 100,000+ Total Installs on the play
store; it requires a minimum of 4.1 and up Android version for it to function properly. It was last updated
on March 3, 2021.
Multi-purpose mapping and surveying tool for both professional and personal use. The tool is valuable on several land-based professional surveying activities, including agriculture, forest management, infrastructure maintenance (e.g. roads and electrical networks), urban planning & real estate and emergencies mapping. It is also used for personal outdoor activities, such as hiking, running, walking, travelling and geocaching.
The application collects Points (such as points of interest) and Paths (sequence of points) to perform mapping and surveying activities. The Points are acquired with accuracy information, can be classified by the user with custom specific tags or characterized with photos. The Paths are created as a temporal sequence of newly acquired Points (e.g. to record a track) or alternatively with existing Points (e.g to create a route). Paths allows to measure distances and, if closed, to form polygons and determine areas and perimeters. Both Points and Paths can be exported to a KML, GPX and CSV file and thus be processed externally with a geospatial tool.
The application uses the internal GPS receiver from the mobile device (typically with accuracies>3m) or, alternatively, allows professional users attaining better accuracies with a Bluetooth external GNSS receiver (e.g. RTK receivers with centimeter level precision) compatible with NMEA stream format. See below some examples of the external receivers supported.
The application includes the following features:
– Acquire current position with accuracy and navigation information;
– Provide details of the active and visible satellites (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and other);
– Create Points with accuracy information, classify them with Tags, attach photos and convert coordinates into a human-readable address (reverse geocoding);
– Import Points from geographic coordinates (lat, long) or by searching for a street address/point of interest (geocoding);
– Create Paths by acquiring sequences of points manually or automatically;
– Import Paths from existing Points;
– Create surveys themes with custom Tags for classifing Points and Paths
– Get directions and distances from current position to Points and Paths using a magnetic or gps compass;
– Export Points and Paths to KML and GPX file format;
– Share data with other applications (e.g. Dropbox/Google Drive);
– Configure positioning source for the internal receiver or using an external receiver.
The Premium subscription include the following professional features:
– Backup and restore user’s data (it also allows transfer data from one handset to another);
– Export Waypoints and Paths to CSV file format;
– Export Waypoints with photos to KMZ file
– Import multiple Points and Paths from CSV and GPX files;
– Sort and filter Points and Paths by creation time, name and proximity;
– Satellite signal analysis and interferences detection.
Additionally to the internal mobile receiver, the current version is known to work with the following external receivers: Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor; Garmin Glo; Navilock BT-821G; Qstarz BT-Q818XT; Trimple R1; ublox F9P.
If you successfully tested the application with another external receiver please provide us your feedback as a user or manufacturer in order to extend this list.
For further information check our site (https://www.bluecover.pt/gps-waypoints) and get the details of our complete offer:
– Free and Premium (https://www.bluecover.pt/gps-waypoints/freemium-version/)
– GISUY Receivers (https://www.bluecover.pt/gps-waypoints/gisuy-gnss-receiver/)
– Enterprise (https://www.bluecover.pt/gps-waypoints/enterprise-version/)
Direct Download Link For GPS Waypoints on PC (Windows & Mac)
Download and Install GPS Waypoints on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
How to download and install GPS Waypoints on PC (Windows / Mac)?
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market(Play Store) and Search for the Amazon Silk Browser.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
That’s it! For GPS Waypoints on PC (Windows & Mac) Stay tuned on Download Apps For PC for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.
That’s it guys For the GPS Waypoints For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like GPS Waypoints please follow our blog.