Androids experience of sharing a snippet of your screen has never been very sophisticated. It requires taking a screenshot cropping it using the likes of Google Photos Markup Android 9.0 and above or another photo editor and then sharing it using the gallery or the target application such as a messaging app.
However there is a better way! Screen Crop transforms the task of taking a screenshot cropping it and sharing it separately into one smooth process.
After placing the quick settings tile in the tray and tapping it swipe across the screen to select an area to be captured. If necessary you can fine tune the selection using the four handles. You can then share it or save it using the buttons at the bottom. You can also cancel using the close button in the corner.
This app works through its quick settings tile which needs to be added manually. After installing a Screen Crop icon will show up in your app drawer to guide through adding a settings ti ….. Read Full Description
Also Read: Miga Town: My Vacation on PC (Windows & Mac)
[appbox googleplay com.florianisme.screencropquicktile]
Download and Install Screen Crop Quick Settings Tile on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Link which is provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market(Play Store) and Search for the Screen Crop Quick Settings Tile.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!